Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day!







I am a wee bit obsessed about getting my kids outside EVERYDAY.  Yesterday we stayed in all day and I felt disgusting. The outdoors fuels me. In Manitoba I didn't get outside nearly as much as I wanted to, but I would make a point to get out a couple times a week even in minus 30-40. I would bundle Willow so only her eyeballs would show and I would take her for a walk around the block, just to get some fresh air. I am so grateful that this little earthling is enamoured by all things the Earth has to offer. She reminds me everyday how beautiful this place is. She can play with a rock all day and have the best time! I am training Sawyer young, just as I did his sis, to be a lovah of nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo