Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dear Sawyer (3 Months)

Dear Sawyer,

You got your first shots this past month and boy oh boy were you ever sad about it. You started screaming when the Nurse and Willow rubbed alcohol on your leg. You slept for two days straight after that traumatic experience!

- you weigh 17lbs and are wearing 6-12 month clothes. No one believes me when I tell them you are only 3 months. You are in the 97th percentile for length, 90th for weight, and 50th for head circumference. Poor little peanut head!

- you are so so sensitive.  Your dad & I got in a heated discussion about hiking trails and you lost your marbles. We weren't even yelling, you could feel the tension and you didn't like it one bit.

- you are so smiley. I can't look down and smile at you when you are nursing because then you won't eat and just smile up at me instead.

- you are very ticklish, I can get some good laughs out of you when I tickle you under your armpits or your neck.

- you think the dogs and your big sis are hilarious. They are always are making you laugh

- you win for being the most chill baby (except to loud sounds, tension & needles). You are always so content and happy

- you love being held and cuddled

- you are hooked on the dreaded binky. You also love your little lamb stuffy but we don't have a name for him yet. You love having your lamb right up against your face when you sleep. You are identical to your sis!

-  your coos are ridiculously adorable

-you can now reach for your toys and show interest in them. Everything goes straight into the mouth

- you are trying so hard to sit up on your own

STOP GROWING!!




We love you to the moon and back Sawyer Henry xoxoxox


4 comments:

  1. He's a cutie, especially in that little lumberjack outfit! Thanks for popping by my blog today, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of writing a note to Sawyer, how cute! He is seriously adorable. Gosh, those little yellow pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our precious babies grow up much to fast!
    I had my 'baby boy'come for dinner tonight and he's 26 now!
    I remember him just like your baby here whom is truly adorable!

    Congrats on the sweet baby Sawyer ....

    Thanks for the visit to my blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *too* fast ... I am a stickler for proper use of language ...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo