Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

27 Weeks

Size: Baby is this size of a head of cauliflower. He weighs almost 2lbs (I think he is almost 5) and is about 14.5 inches long.

I am ready to stop growing. Everyone who sees me comments about how massive I am and what I will look like 10 weeks from now. hahaha, such a scary thought!

Symptoms: I really need to go for that massage, my back is terribly sore all of the time.
That pregnancy insomnia is starting to kick in. I have a hard time falling asleep and when I finally do I wake up a few hours later and this seems to happen in 2 hour intervals. My body and Willow are preparing me for what life is going to be like in a couple of months.

Movements: All day/night. He likes to wake me up at 12:30 for a little dance party.

Mood : Feeling great, just so over being pregnant already. I want to meet this babe!!

Maternity Clothes: Its been cool these past couple of days so I have been sporting my maternity jeans  and long flowy shirts. I definitely need to invest in a new rain jacket as there is no way my jacket is zipping over this belly.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo