Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, February 17, 2014

Bye Bye Berty





We had so much fun with Uncle Berty while he was here. He helped out so much and I really would have been lost without him. Jon just got back on Saturday night and he hasn't stopped moving since. I guess Bert and I didn't organize and clean up to his standards, whoops :p. I mean it was nice out pretty much the entire time Bert was here so we had to explore a little bit. Willow and I have now seen more beaches and trails than Jon so we will have to show him around after we finish organizing. 

The thought of moving again within the year exhausts me. NO we are not moving far, we are currently in a parks house and are looking to get our own place. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo