Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas 2013 Part One

I hope you all had a Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!! We had a Christmas week and boy oh boy was it full of goodness.


Dance Parties



Moments by the tree with Grandma's



A good ole fashioned torture with Santa



Some "formal wear" attire


Christmas Eve with my dads side of the family




And then back to my parents house for some opening of prezzies





On Christmas morning we got to see what Santa brought Willow




And then we were off to Onanole to spend Christmas with both sides of the family!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try again.... I have a sick guy and no sleep. I love her smile, does Willow have red in her hair? She is getting so big. Happy New yr. Safe travels on the move xo

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo