Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kate

This whole not living a couple of doors down from your bestfriend thing kinda sucks. My amiga Katelyn and I have been best buddies since the ripe old age of 12. I miss calling on her whenever I please :(. We have lived in different provinces for four years and in that time we have only seen each other a handful of times. But when we do get to be in one anothers presence it feels just like old times. We got to spend the entire weekend together, so good!

Friday she came out to my place. We sipped on lattes, did some shopping, drank some wine, ate a disguting amount of nachos and Kate got some much needed Willow time.



Saturday we spent the day driving to our hometown.
We arranged a night with the bests and drank gin, lots and lots of gin... (Willow was picked up by mom so we could do so)


Please excuse my crappy phone pictures.

Sunday we lounged around all day. We soaked up the sun and dad brought out the tequila, ew.



What an amazing time with amazing people. I am the luckiest :) Thank you so much for coming out to the lake, Kate! Willow and I had the greatest time visiting with you LOVE YOU!! Can't wait to do it again.

It wouldn't be a proper weekend at home without ending it with a family dinner cooked by Grams <3











No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo