Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sleep Deprived Fun!!

Willow & I had an exhausting week last week. Jon went away for training in Ottawa so Willow & I headed out to my hometown to spend the week with my parents. I probably would have gone crazy out here, actually I know I would have.

Willow does NOT sleep when we stay at other peoples homes. She is like us all and likes her own bed best. She also loves her bed time routine so when I throw it off she is not a happy camper. I think teething has also been a culprit as we have had some pretty rough nights at home. We had a couple of nights where we were up from 12:00am until 5:00am. Not fun. It is always so helpful to have J around to help out in times like these so it made it a little bit harder to handle. My mom and dad helped out in the mornings a lot which I am so thankful for. I can say she is always in a happy mood the next day. If she was miserable all day long, I would be miserable. She makes my days happy at least :).

We got lots of visiting in, even though it was exhausting we had a lot of fun. We are happy to be home and in our own beds though. And last night she slept!! Saaweeett!!

Willow finally got to meet Trav!!

Erin and our babes

Elliott, Willow & Carter

Elliott & Willow are 1 week apart and Willow and Carter are 6 weeks apart.

Uh Oh Willow is flirting already

Cousins!
Mom is grooming her into a little princess

Dad trying to teach her the "right" way to crawl

Uncle Gorgeous feeding Willow
Willow got to meet Traci & Jess!

3 comments:

  1. Group shot of babies are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, this so made me miss my fam. I haven't been down to see them for almost 3 months:( I love reading your updates and seeing how big Willow is getting(love that name:). Take care my Canadian friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo