Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend(s)

We got to hang out with Jon's parents for a couple of days before they took off to Kauai! They took care of Willow for one night so we could hit up a movie for date night.

Willow playing with daddy & Grandpa




I love how she is reaching for her Uncle Bert <3

 The following weekend was jam packed. We had an Easter dinner at Jon's sisters place the first night. They cooked a huge delicious feast for us.


Willow was chatting with her Grandma & Grandpa who are in Hawaii

Then we had a hot double date night. Sorry Bob & Lorraine, I couldn't get a good picture of the new man as he wouldn't let me. I did snap a couple of creeper shots ;)





We finished off the weekend with a huge Easter feast at my parents. These pictures are mostly of Willow being spoiled and snuggled.

What is all in here?


Daddy and Willow
Mama & Willow

In her Sunday best

Mama & Willow
Great Grandma & Willow








Great h'uncle Bob & Willow
Cousin Miya & Willow. Willow looks hilarious in this photo lol
Cousin/Auntie Rhianna & Willow

Uncle Gorgeous & Willow
Uncle Bert & Auntie/Cousin Rhianna

This picture is blurry but here is the whole fam damily minus Tay & G&G


 I hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend spent with the ones you love xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo