Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hibernation

After Christmas we laid low and just "hung out" with the family. This really has been our life for the past few months and I like it. It's time spent with the family which makes me happy we moved back to Manitoba. There was a lot of cuddles and warming up by the fire.

Nothing sweeter

J promised me he would buy me a horse when we moved to Manitoba. I still haven't received my horse, good thing I can get my fix around the neighbourhood

As we were adoring my horse friends and my deer friends popped up to say hello



Yep, she is for real


Ugh I LOVE THEM

Princess Willow and her sweet Nana

Willow and her Grandpa. My camera was still frosty from our walk

Come back and visit us soon, family!! xoxox









No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo