Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Road Trip Day 5 Continued


Road Trip Day 5 Continued

 Quebec City is absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend a visit out there. I wish we would have stayed longer to tour more of the city, I absolutely fell in love with what I did see. Old Quebec happened to be my fave! Buildings that are 100's of years old that still stand tall and proud. I have never been to Europe but from the pictures that I have seen there is a lot of similarities. It did not feel like I was in Canada, it is so different than anything I have ever seen. So stunning!

Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac





We went to an awesome place for dinner on an outdoor patio. We had a feast of wine, mussels, pizza, fries, salmon, and salad

3 comments:

  1. Aaaawww ur baby is wearing sucha cute pink outfit :) Canada seems like a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Quebec but your pics make me want to go! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo