Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, August 6, 2012

Beach Babe

As to be expected Willow has turned out to be quite the beach babe. She really didn't have a choice as her mama, daddy and fur sisters are beach worshipers. In her short 25 day old life she has been to the beach around 15 times. I am absolutely obsessed with the age she is now but I can't help but to think how much fun we will have splashing around in the water and playing the sand when she is a wee older.

I hope one day Willow finds peace by the water just like her mama and a goofy fish just like her daddy.












3 comments:

  1. These pictures are so sweet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous to live so close to a beautiful beach I love the first pic so peaceful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images warm my heart! I love!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo