Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Friday, June 29, 2012

37 Weeks

I remember the first few months I found out I was pregnant like it was yesterday. Time Flies! I would wear clothes that would only show my "baby bump" which was pure gas and food.
I am now 37 weeks and will wear anything that will fit over this baby bump. Even if it means I wear a tank top and leggings that make me look like I'm wearing a unitard haha. (I was wearing a t-shirt over the tank but I was too hot)

I am officially full term, holy smokes!! 20 more days until d-day

Size: Baby is as long as swiss chard, a bit over 19inches and is weighing in at approx 6 1/3lbs.

Heartbeat: Babies heartbeat has been consistently in the 150's, my last appointment was in the 140's. My Dr. said it's pretty common for the heart rate to drop down in the last couple of weeks because baby is not as active.

Weight: I gained 5lbs since my last appt 2 weeks ago, yeesh! I guess that will happen when you eat ice cream almost everyday and can't stop snacking. I am now up 31lbs all together.

Stretch Marks: No new ones. The one on my boob keeps getting bigger .

Movements: Still moving like mad in there. You can tell the babe is so uncomfortable, baby is constantly trying to get into the perfect position and makes my body look totally deformed.

Symptoms: Still cramping a lot and have lots and lots of pressure on my pelvis. Walking is starting to get pretty uncomfortable but I won't stop going for my walks! My back gets pretty sore from sitting in one position for a long period of time. I pee constantly, I mean constantly.

I leaked out of my left boob the other night. I was excited haha. I know it will be constant leakage soon enough but the first one is pretty darn exciting.

Cravings: Ice Cream, edamame beans, frozen/icy drinks, & pink lemonade.

J & I are both starting to get anxious. He had a little melt down today because the stress of everything hit him at once. We are both so so so excited & anxious for this babe to come. It's pretty funny when I wake up to go pee in the night J shoots up and always says "Everythings ok? You're ok? You feel ok?" haha yessss I am just going pee.

I am ready to have this babe now. I know it's healthier for the baby to stay in there for only 3 more weeks but I just can't wait to meet this little one. Now that we have everything the babe needs all set to go I am just playing the waiting game. Also, I am getting more and more uncomfortable and I don't understand how my belly can stretch anymore. The babe will come when it's good and ready, but commmee onnnn. :p

5 comments:

  1. Giiiirl I always crave ice cream, hehe.

    Happy full term! So exciting. Baby will be here so soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I never made it passed 37 weeks. Max was born at 37 weeks exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!! Full term agrees with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great!! and i will just say that i have a unitard and i loooove it! haha. the peeing situation does become a problem at times though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet reaching full term is exciting.,,I can't wait to get there!!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo