Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

36 Weeks!


uhm, what? Next week I am full term?!

Size : Baby is as big as a crenshaw melon and is almost 6lbs, packing on the pounds at a rate of an ounce a day. The babe is approx 18 1/2 inches long.

Stretch Marks: No new ones, two on my hip and one on my boob.

Movements: It was so funny to see J's reaction to the HUGE visible movements that is going on in my belly. Instead of little jabs and kicks here and there the babe is totally sticking its butt out or giving me huge pushes. Baby hates the sound of the vacuum and tries to move away from the sound. It's pretty funny to watch, but pretty uncomfortable for me. Poor little thing is running out of room to stretch out. It doesn't feel very nice when the baby head butts or punches my cervix. The babe does this about 5 times a day and every time I let out a pathetic welp.

Symptoms: Still feeling a lot of pressure in my vagine and bum. Very constipated and if I am not constipated I am the total opposite. Yep, not fun. I am getting more and more tired lately. I am happy to say I still don't get out of breath from going up and down the stairs or going for walks. I am getting some cramping quite a bit as the babe and my body are better preparing for the big day.

Cravings: ice cream, pink lemonade, and oreos with a glass of cold milk. Some days I can't stop eating and other days I am forcing myself to eat.

Sleep: I wake more often now that I'm back to sharing a bed with my man. Thinking of booting him out until the babe is born, but I won't :p.

Mood: Happy most days but I find I am becoming more irritable and moody. J came back for the best part... poor thing

This week my husband came in, the stroller, the car seat, and the crib. So awesome.

Today when J & I were at the store it was so cute because everyone was offering to carry the stuff in my hands. I had these pipes that didn't even weigh a pound and this old man kept on trying to take it out of my hand. I insisted they weren't heavy and I could handle it he replied with a "You shouldn't even be out in your condition". Hilarious.

Still loving being pregnant, just getting more and more uncomfortable.

2 comments:

  1. you look great! such an exciting time :) don't forget to check out my $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo