Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Doing What We Do

J got a taste of how strenuous my life is when he is away for work. We slept in, spent 10 minutes deciding which hike to go on that would lead us to a beach, went for a hike, sat on the beach, picked up some groceries, came back to the house to relax on the deck and have some pink lemonade and treats, and then had a nap. Yep, I got it pretty bad.
J & Maple doing what they do best


Lily and I doing what we do best :p


5 comments:

  1. It still looks cold in your neck of the woods! Eshk! Taking dogs to the beach is the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beach looks beautiful. i'm glad i found your blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. How can you find the energy to hike when you're preggo??? I can't find the energy and I'm definitely not! HAHAHAHAHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw both just precious moments. aren't dogs the best?! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo