Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's My Birthday Month!

I got to have three birthday cakes this month, how lucky is that?

My first Birthday celebration was spent in my hometown in Manitoba.
With Horseees!!

Visiting one of my bestfriends new home!!

Dinner with my family, J showed up for cake!

47, 76, 26


 
My second Birthday celebration was spent at our friends place in town here. We had a fabulous night filled with sharades, dancing, a turkey dinner, and a birthday cake :)





My third Birthday celebration was on my actual Birthday. J and I went for a drive down to the south part of the island and caught a Celtic Colours show. We had amazing night, the music was incredible and the fall colours we enjoyed on the drive was just as incredible! xx







I am so blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo