Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Saturday, July 9, 2011

World's BEST

Why don't you go and and have a little peek at who made number three on the World's BEST Islands by Travel and Leisure!

So proud that J and I have been given the opportunity to live in such a gorgeous place. So I guess by making it to number 3 in the whole wide world, we are obviously number one in North America. Totally bragging but yes, we beat out Vancouver Island... Boom. I do love Vancouver, Denby, Hornby, & Salt Spring Islands though. I love the huge trees and the people (not that they are huge). My most favorite places on earth happen to be all Islands...

Kauai
My Brother and Dad

  Maui
Me
Oahu
Kaya & Jade <3

Vancouver Island
Mom & I
 Cape Breton Island

I would one day love to add a Greek Island in their as well :) Honeymoon perhaps??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo