Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

GTL Barf

AWKWARD DATES Part 2
For the record I am not attracted to the beef cakes that Jersey Shore expels...ew! I totally dislike egotistical jerks. This date was before Jersey Shores time. I guess it goes without saying, agreeing to go out on a date while you are a wee tipsy is not the smartest thing you can do. After an amazing night of dancing at Oktoberfest with this cute guy I slipped him my number. He called me the next day and we went out the following night. He was still as cute as I remembered but our conversation at dinner was painful. I am pretty decent at holding a conversation with anyone, but man it was difficult with this guy. I thought it was kind of cute because he just seemed pretty shy and nervous. I didn't realize it until we were on the way home he wasn't being bashful looking down the entire night he was in fact checking himself out. The entire ride home he was flexing the arm that he had on the steering wheel and making the grunting sounds some make while working out. I asked him if he was going to be ok and he replied with a "When you work out as hard as I do you have to flex often to keep the muscles ripping" Uhhhm what? He then went on to ask me if I wanted to make out, I obviously replied with a polite "No Thanks". He then pulls over and proceeds to take off his shirt. I quickly ask what he is doing and he responds with a " I always get the girl when I take off my shirt" HAHA and he was totally for real. I just laughed at him and told him to dream on and drive me home. When we arrived at my house I thanked him for dinner and told him that would be our last date. AWKWARD!!!

1 comment:

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo