Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

You know I love you, I know you love me

Sorry, I'll try to keep my seal posts to a minimum. I just think they are the cutest things I have ever seen and am feeling very lucky to be able to walk two minutes to watch them!!! :)

Back to my other obsession.... music. For those who know me really well, they know Tristan Prettyman is my all time fave. She will def be joining J and I at our wedding through my other fave singer, my cousin Rhianna. Every time I hear Rhianna sing I get choked up, because she is so very talented and I am so proud!! When she belts out some Tristan Prettyman tunes I weep. So this could may very well be a bad thing to combine on my wedding day. No, its probably the best.

Introducing the infamous Rhianna. Check her out @ Rhianna Saj MySpace and her blog :)
And the lovely Tristan Prettyman

2 comments:

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo