Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More BCBG

Woops!! I bought another dress. I figured with all of these events coming up it was a must :p
I just love how romantic it looks, can't wait to twirl the night away in this one

I also loved this dress

It's so flirty and vibrant, I especially love the back. My problem is I need all of the support I can get. I can't imagine not wearing a bra. A strapless is bad enough! I wish my breasts were just one cup size smaller. Oh the freedom!!! Wait, when did I ever says breasts? Boobs ah that's better.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE both of those! I am in desperate need of some new dresses! We have 9 weddings this summer and our own so I need dresses for showers, bachelorette parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners....oh my, I need to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo