Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

There certainly wouldn't be many ME Me ME posts

J has got the baby bug baaaaaaad. The past couple of weeks all he has been talking about is our kids... that we don't even have. In random conversation he will bring up "so you want to have a babYYY?" in this high pitch tone. It's partly joking but mostly serious. When we went to our friends house on Saturday we talked babies for a good part of the night. They have this more then adorable 11 month old, baby Callum. As cute as he is, it got J seeing it's not all rainbows and lollipops. It's a life time commitment. Of course I want to have babies sooner then later, but the selfish part of me wants to wait a little bit. I still want to do some traveling. And I also want to enjoy each step in life. I want to enjoy just Jenna, J, Maple and Lily life for a little longer. I know bringing a baby in the world must be the greatest joy in life and I am so looking forward to that experience but I feel it can wait just little longer. And believe you me, I don't think there is a bigger baby/kid lover then me out there!!

check out this video.... so cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw too cute. That's great he's so supportive and wants kids! We're planning to wait a little, probably start trying a year or two after we're married.

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo