Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earth Hour!!

Don't forget to power down this evening!! I'll never forget my most memorable Earth hour. It was three years at the Hawksley Workman concert in the Burton Cummings Theatre in Winnipeg. Most romantic, intimate concert I have ever been too.  Obviously this video doesn't do the experience justice but wow what a feeling.
He is actually playing in Winnipeg April.8th at the West End Cultural centre. If you live in Manitoba do yourself a favour and check them out. I miss them by a week :( Watch the Piano Blink vid it's a low budget video filmed in the Portage Place mall. Such a good tune
Last night we went to a friends house and was a half hour late with earth hour. Too much wine, food and chat made us lose track of time. We made up for it though and spent the rest of the evening by candlelight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo