Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Doggy Fashion

I have been so consumed thinking about what I am going to be wearing for all of my fun wedding events I didn't even think about my poor dogthers!!! How selfish of me?

Check out Rover Dog on Etsy. Oh my gosh is there ever some cute finds. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think of dressing up a dog.... that is until I got one. It's my fix until I have human babies to dress up. J is going to kill me if he reads this. hahaha!! Sorry love.

I need to get these 2 outfits!! I think clothes look even more ridiculous on bigger dogs then little ones, so I think Mapes will just have to just wear a pretty bow. But Lilitth, oh she needs these!



Pathetic? yes! But soooo cute!!!

Since both of my pups are beach babes I probably should get them matching bathing suits. Or is that over doing it? haha

1 comment:

  1. OMG is that Sadie??? hahah ;) girl your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud. "I thought someone snatched YOU up!" haha xo

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo