Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cheeeeessseee!

We need a photographer BAD, it's 6 months before the wedding and photographers are becoming very limited. I have a few people in mind and will find one TODAY!! I had called a couple of others last month and they were all booked, we were really wanting our photographer who did our engagement photos to do our wedding but she is unfortunately unavailable. I'll let you know who are going with by the end of today :)

Here are a handful of our engagement photos...


















3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the one of your fiance kissing your head, precious! I hope you have that ina frame! :) They all turned out so great! You have yourselves a wonderful photographer! How exciting!

    We also did our engagement session on a beach.. we had blast!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo