Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Pressures on

I just went wedding dress shopping AGAIN in hopes the third time will be a charm. I fell in love with four new dresses, each one of them being so different. Unfortunately 30 of Winchesters dresses were packed away for the http://www.halifaxbridalshow.com/ which was being held the next day. I plan on making the trip down again in 2 weeks and trying on the fabulous dresses again.

Through one of my fave websites Etsy I found these fabulous boutonniere's

I think they are adorable!!!! Just wondering what kind of flowers I would put with them.
I LOVE this belt! It obviously doesn't go with the Bouts. Depending on the dress I choose I will for sure be getting myself a belt or a hairpiece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo