Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finally!!!! I am on here!!! I can't wait to learn how to make things fancy.

I am not an amazing writer by any means. And I am not all that clever nor witty. I don't want to have to think to hard before I type any kind of a sentence or word. No backspacing allowed! I just want have a free flow of thought. No questioning myself, just let it all out there!!!! Be free.

I had often thought blogging was for freaks, the artistic, the inspirational, the adventurous, the motivators, or the people who just have to much time on their hands. Wellllllll...... I am definitely the one who has to much time on her hands. Waaaaaaayyyyy to much.

However, it is 1:06 am, and I have a fiance who had been in bed for 2 hours already. I really dislike waking him at 2 or 3 or 4 am but I don't feel as bad when it's in the 1-1:30 range.

So Night Night and I can't wait for tomorrow to make my second post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo