Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dessert

So I am dangerously obsessing over two things right now. Finding that perfect body I know that is hiding under 15 pounds of goo and finding "the one". I have obviously found "the one" I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with, but I haven't found my perfect wedding dress.

Obviously I am so happy for the women who have managed to find their picture perfect, dreamt of this my whole life, o.m.g, I have never felt more beautiful, sob sob I can't wait for him to see me, I am a princess, this is THE ONE moment. They have found their dream dress and it was right there, just hiding  under the other couple other dresses they tried on. Well I am insanely jealous of you. I want to have that glow, I want to have that feeling of I never want to take this off. I have came close a couple of times, but maybe I just am to picky and have found the one and don't even know it? Out of the ones I have tried on, these have been my top 3.Shoot I don't remember the third designers names. So these are 2 of the 3.
http://www.mikaellabridal.com/1513
http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com/dress.aspx?style=JSM1307

I felt beautiful in pretty much every dress I tried on. The first one though I felt like a princess, I just wanted to twirl around in it. It's very romantic and charming and fits very well with the location of my wedding. The only thing I didn't like about it, is it is very plain and with the big bow on the side I am not sure I would have anything in my hair. I really want to have some kind of feather, or flower in my hair. I also didn't feel like dessert. I want to feel edible in my dress.

The second dress I felt like dessert. I really felt sexy and could picture myself dancing the night away in a gown like that. I also really love the corset backing. It really sucks you in and makes those curves pop. The thing I didn't like about it is I am from a small town and a girl I know of just got married in this beauty. I want to be somewhat original. Dammmnnnnn!!!!

I found this girl on www.weddingbee.com and it took me to one of my favourite sites at the moment www.stylemepretty.com. I absolutely am in love with here dress!!! http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/10/25/georgetown-wedding-by-paper-moss-three-blondes-and-a-camera/ 

It is the same kind of style as my first dress but looks much more edible. I think I am thinking of dessert because of my run I just did. I checked on http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/ for this gorgeous Amsale gown and its going for $5000.00 pre-owned. That is waaaayyyyy over my price range. I am nervously down for purchasing my dress online but I have to have tried on a dress just like it to be completely comfortable with this option. Ugghhh I totally didn't want to be that girl stressing over wedding details and I ammmmmmm

And sooooo the hunt continues.... wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo